Midwest Capital Advisors was founded on a sole principle: Always do what is right for the client. There are too many advisors selling high-cost products and not acting in the best interests of their clients. We wanted to be different.
So, in 2003, we did just that. We built a transparent, independent advisory firm where people would feel comfortable working with us. We are a fiduciary, which means our clients come first. No products. No commissions.
We simply offer unbiased advice from a team of hard-working and honest professionals.
Join Our Team!
Midwest Capital Advisors was founded on a sole principle: Always do what is right for the client. We continue to value and live out this philosophy every day with our team of hard-working and honest professionals.
is to build a team with a passion to improve the lives of our clients and have fun while we do it.
is to empower people to lead their best lives by helping them make informed financial decisions.
Our Core Values
- Be Real
- Be Professional
- Do the Right Thing
- Have Fun
We are proud of the work we do, our lasting relationships with our clients, our strong work culture, and our dynamic work environment. We offer the following to our talented team members:
- Collaborative and family-oriented culture
- Strong work-life balance
- Paid holidays and summer hours
- Team events
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus opportunities
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Phone Stipend
- Medical benefits with HSA contributions
- Charitable contribution matching
- Rewarding career path
- Advancement opportunities
- Training and mentoring opportunities
- Paid association memberships
Our talented team members say it best:
- “Love the entrepreneurial mindset of the organization”
- “The character of everyone that works here is what is great about coming to work”
- “Laid back and strong work culture”
If you align with our core values and are excited about our mission, we’d love to talk with you! Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Equal opportunity employer.