Retirement Plan Services
A well designed retirement program is an important tool for attracting and retaining an organization’s most important asset: its people. Midwest Capital Advisors offers a full range of retirement plan services for employers of all sizes.
- 401k Profit Sharing Plans
- 403(b) Retirement Plans
- 457 Retirement Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Simple IRA Plans
The MCA Retirement Plan Difference
At MCA we use the same relationship-based approach that guides our individual client services to create custom-tailored retirement plans for our plan sponsor clients. The result is a partnership designed around your employee’s retirement success.
We achieve this through:
- Fiduciary management. We serve alongside our clients as a plan fiduciary in either an ERISA 3(21) or ERISA 3(38) advisory capacity.
- Transparent pricing, with all fees disclosed and benchmarked against peer groups and industry norms. No commissions or product-based compensation.
- Independent investment selection and monitoring with no proprietary products.
- Simple, easy to understand participant investment solutions, including MCA Model Portfolio Allocations.
- Employee education designed to drive outcomes, including one-on-one retirement planning consultations.
- Dedicated team approach, centered on providing unsurpassed service for all participants.
- Ongoing reviews of plan design and employee success.