Could this be you? We are hiring.
Client Services Manager
Midwest Capital Advisors is an independent, fee-only, SEC-registered investment advisory firm based in Grand Rapids, MI. We provide fiduciary investment management and financial planning services to a range of clients including employers, individuals, and not-for-profit entities. We are a recognized, growing leader in retirement plan consulting and management for businesses and wealth management for families.
We are looking for a Client Services Manager to support the firm’s key businesses: retirement plan and wealth management. Key responsibilities include preparing for and conducting client meetings, communicating with clients, and taking an active role in the education services provided for plan participants.
- Prepare meeting agendas, investment monitoring reports, fee benchmarking, plan demographic reporting, and other related materials
- Act as liaison between retirement plan clients and client’s record-keeper, third party administrator, and benefits counsel
- Handle plan participant inquiries, enrollments, and transfers
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of retirement plan client files and CRM records
- Schedule and participate in retirement plan group education, enrollment meetings, and committee meetings for existing clients
- Collaborate and partner with lead advisor for all retirement plan servicing needs
- Request needed information from client and update financial planning software
- Process transfers, account openings, and other administrative tasks to ensure a seamless and positive client experience
- Prepare and submit documentation required to facilitate business through our custodian, Charles Schwab
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business, or related field
- 2 to 5 years of relevant investment and financial advisory experience
- Experience with financial planning and customer relationship management software
- Excellent communication and strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, positive attitude, and eagerness to learn and grow
- Registered as an Investment Advisor Representative in the state of Michigan or able to become registered within the first six months
- Willing to obtain and maintain at least one firm-approved professional designation
- Client focused, highly dependable, and detail oriented
- An experienced collaborator in a team-based environment
- Comfortable working in a small office setting and wearing multiple hats
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus opportunity
- Great benefits
- Growing firm
- Family-oriented culture
- Rewarding career path
- Work-life balance
Is your background a fit? We would love to hear from you! Click here to apply now.
Midwest Capital Advisors is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.